70mm Film Festival menus at Tom Douglas restaurants
Palace Kitchen, TanakaSan & Cantina Leña will be combining their love of cooking, bartending and film by celebrating Cinerama's 70mm festival with cocktail and food specials during the entire party. Find more information at TomDouglas.com for more information.
- Blood & Sand (Spartacus)
- Napalm en la Mañana (Apocalypse Now)
- Face Hugger Jell-O Shot (Aliens)
- The Peter O’Toole (Lawrence of Arabia)
- Old HAL (2001: A Space Odyssey—riffing an Old Pal, which is whiskey, campari, and dry vermouth)
- In Like Flynn (Tron)
- Wormholes and Revelations (Interstellar)
- Gordita Beach Club (Inherent Vice)
- The Cause (The Master)
- Bloody Tarantino (The Hateful Eight)
- Hadleys Hope (Aliens)
- Ordeal and Triumph (Patton)
- Gilmour’s Revenge / Floyd Pinkerton (Pink Floyd The Wall)
- The Space Vampire (Lifeforce)
- Brando’s Horror (Apocalypse Now)
- Bridges to Heaven (Starman)
- Kubrick’s History (Spartacus)
- Excessive Behavior (Year of the Dragon)
- My Favorite Things (Sound of Music)
- 70mm (Baraka)
- Food specials:
- “Take a Bao” - Mini chinese buns
- “It’s a wrap” - lumpia w/lettuce & herbs
- “Final cut” - Meaty spare ribs
- Drink specials:
- "Martini shot"- sake, plum wine, bitters
- "Reel it in"- bourbon, mint, orange Curaçao
- "Three strip slushie" - frozen sake, cherry, cola
Beginning Friday, February 13, Cinerama will screen all eight best picture-nominated films in anticipation of the 87th Academy Awards. The theater will feature one movie per day, with multiple show times to choose from. The marathon will conclude with Three Dollar Bill Cinema's 10th Annual Academy Awards Party on Sunday, February 22. The event will benefit local nonprofits Gay City Health Project and Three Dollar Bill Cinema. Advance tickets to all screenings of nominated films are now available, while tickets to Three Dollar Bill Cinema’s Academy Award Party can be purchased through Stranger Tickets. Don't miss this opporunity to see the past year's best films at Seattle's most epic theater!
Read more >
Seattle’s most epic movie experience is now showing American Sniper. Directed by Clint Eastwood and nominated for six Oscars including Best Picture, and Best Actor in a Leading Role, American Sniper stars Bradley Cooper as Chris Kyle, the most lethal Navy SEAL sniper in U.S. military history. Cinerama’s cutting edge technology, including Dolby Atmos sound and the first-of-its-kind Christie 6P dual laser projector, will showcase the film like no other theater in Seattle.
Read more >
On January 12 Seattle Cinerama, Seattle Art Museum and Northwest Film Forum are proud to present the Seattle exclusive of Goodbye to Language. French new-wave cinema pioneer Jean-Luc Godard’s Goodbye to Language follows a stray dog that wanders from town to country and over the course of time observes a married woman and a single man as they meet, love, argue and fight. The film gained prestige upon its premiere at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival and was awarded the Jury Prize.
Read more >
Seattle's most epic movie experience just got even more epic. When Cinerama reopens on November 20th for the premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1, we'll also be debuting our cutting edge technology, brand new amenities and expanded concessions. These upgrades have made Cinerama a world-class theater with groundbreaking sight and sound offerings-because we want to provide nothing but the best for our fans!
Read more >